These can also be cooked as sausage patties.
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp sage (ground) or 2 tsp sage (leaves)
- 1 tsp all-spice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp marjoram (ground) or 1 tsp marjoram (leaves)
- pinch of thyme leaves
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 – 32 oz carton of chicken broth
- Pour broth into pot and heat to a boil.
- Combine everything else.
- When broth has come to a boil, use a disher (small ice cream scoop) to scoop meatballs into broth.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring to make sure all meatballs are equally cooked.
*Look for “ground chicken,” not “ground chicken breast.” The ground breast is too lean and dry.